Thanks to all who participated in trivia over at our facebook page last night! It was so awesome to see so many people playing along with us. Here are the winners and the answers to the questions:
Round 1. Celia P Darden and Krista Keleher
Round 2. Denise C and Tracy Morlan
Round 3. Crinstine Beach and Jordan Bubis
1. What does SLP stand for? Speech-Language Pathologist.
2. Receptive Language is the ability to understand what others are saying
3. 1 in 6 or 42 million Americans have a speech, language, or hearing disorder.
4. SLP’s assess, diagnose, treat and help to prevent disorders related
G. All of the above.
5. Yes or No. Does a SLP typically need at least a master’s degree and must be licensed in most states to practice?
1. Can you follow Twin Sisters Speech and Language Therapy on Instagram and Bloglovin? yes, both- see side column for links to follow us on them please.
2. Name two word retrieval strategies. see this link
3. Where do we like to obtain our clip art? Name two talented clip art artists that help us to make our therapy documents look so colorful and cute.Graphics Factory, Scrappin Doodles, Clips by Jenn Digital Clip Art, Mel From the Pond, My Cute Graphics, Cara Clips and many others
4. Name two benefits of a themed speech therapy session.see this link
5. Name three apps that we have reviewed for Smarty Ears (our favorite app company).see this link
1. What is our top selling document over at Teachers pay Teachers? Frontal Lisping Program- A Way to Correct That Tricky "S" Sound! Why do you think it is so popular? 2. Name two of our therapy document bundles.see this link
3. What is our post recently posted document that has been posted over at our Teachers pay Teachers site? VC, CV, CVCV and CVC Celebration
4. What is a title of one of our articulation themed packets? see this link Also, name one of your most frequently worked on sounds during your articulation therapy sessions in the past year.
5. If you win trivia tonight, which document would you like for FREE? our TpT store