It was very hard to choose just 10! We knocked it down from an original list of 30! Other games that get an honorable mention from us are:
Cariboo, Chutes and Ladders, Operation, deck of cards, Uno, Guess Who, Don't Break the Ice, Twister, Scrambled Eggs, Don't Say It, AB Seas, Scrabble Alphabet Soup, Don't Spill The Beans, Sequence for Kids, Guess Who, HedBanz, Hi Ho Cherry-O, Let's Go Fishin, Trouble, Jenga, Sorry, Monkeying Around, Checkers, Connect Four, Would You Rather?, and good ole Candy Land!
Our top 10 favorite games all promote movement, turn-taking (so we can target a speech goal while playing them), and bring a fun challenge of some sort to the therapy room. The kids love them and so do we!
And the TOP 10 LIST IS...
DRUM ROLL HERE PLEASE!
1. Kerplunk- $16.97 at Amazon
2. Hold on Scooby Doo $14.44 at Amazon
3. Honeybee Tree$13.99 at Amazon
4. Pop Up Pirate $22.89 at Amazon
5. Pop The Pig $29.99 at Amazon
6. Rhino Rampage $17.99 at Amazon
7. Topple $8.68 at Amazon
8. Lucky Ducks
$16.06 at Amazon (Sesame Street Edition)
9. What's In Ned's Head $34.95 at Amazon
10. Crocodile Dentist $9.99 at Amazon
We hope you find this list helpful! Perhaps there's a game or two that you didn't know about or one or two that you've been meaning to purchase for your therapy room?
ALWAYS IN SPEECH AND LANGUAGE FUN,
Shanda and Manda, SLP's